Friday, January 15, 2010

Need to Lose Weight

I noticed that I eat a lot these days. I eat biscuits, chocolates and junk foods after meal. Gosh! I’m gaining weight. I want to lose weight. I don’t want to look at the mirror in times like this because I am discouraged with my body figure. I think I need to try diet pills for a fast result. Skipping meals are not good for me. I will faint for sure. Slowly I will control my eating habit to maintain my weight. I hope I can make it but I am determined to push through it as soon as possible. It’s not easy to lose weight but so easy to gain weight for you will eat a lot then you will be bloated. LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try eating less salt and also will watching tv jog or run in place during cermercials. MY family did this and we all lost about 10 pounds each month.Besodes,keep up the NFL Draft spirit then u have power to insist on .Wish helpful for all!!!