Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Love Month

December 22 is our wedding anniversary. I’m thinking what to prepare on that special day. Surely, there will be cakes, ice cream, roasted chicken, pancit and more. Whew! I hope I have so much energy to cook on that day. Of course I want that day to be memorable for us and also with our family.

Also a friend of mine will be celebrating their wedding anniversary this month. Her affluent mom in law gave them gift a caribbean honeymoon. It was a perfect gift for both of them. I tease her, with this they can have their first baby. LOL!

2 comments:

vob editor said...

Congratulation for your anniversary. 22 December is really good and happy day of your life. Always enjoying your marriage life.

stitch video frame

star pluss said...

I agree with you its a best day of the life. Great article which you share here.
courses en ligne