Monday, December 19, 2011

Aunt's Lucky Year

2011 will end next week. Are you ready for another year? Perhaps some are happy but most of us were worried because we don’t know if this New Year will be a better than the past year.

For my affluent Aunt in Japan next year is a lucky year for her because she will build her dream house. The funds and designs were ready. She wanted to have a two storey house plus a basement. My uncle is now looking for basement tiles for Aunt wants to put a guest room there plus a living room. My Aunt is not getting younger so she decided to go back in her hometown then live for good. Her hubby died just this year in which help her decide to leave Japan to forget the pain even for a while. I know God will comfort her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate with your blog.I like to read your blog.It really interasting.

Promosyon