Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Gift for Mom

Christmas is coming. I am planning to buy a new Television for my mom because their TV needs repair but I think it will take time and money. I’m still waiting for blessings to come. I wish I can save bucks for it since I have more days and weeks to go before Christmas.

With this, I will also buy an omnidirectional antennas because it has great features. I know I can buy it, that’s why I’m saving even for a little. Surely, there will be big discounts offer in shopping malls for me to grab.

2 comments:

Pilottomen@gmail.com said...

It such a great idea. I like it and TV is a great gift for your mom. Thanks for sharing such a great moment.
Jonathan Saunders

chat YouTube said...

I like you idea. Everything looking excellent. I appreciate of your idea. I also follow this idea.
recycled rubber mats