Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Birthday Gift

This year I am planning to buy a new digital camera to replace the old one. The next one will be buying a new mobile phone for me. I want blackberry phone because I like the design, its unique! It has variety of stunning blackberry case available in the market place with different designs and colors. Gosh! I need to save bucks first because I know it’s pricey. Perhaps a birthday gift for myself but hoping that hubby will agree with me since my old phone is 2 years old. It’s time to update a new mobile phone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending birthday gift best way to show our love to our loved once, and they can know how they are importance in our life. Birthday gift brings smile on their face.
Lelli Kelly

penny stock6 said...

Great birthday gift article. I have read it because i like to take a gifts in my birthday. birthday is one of the best day for our life.
top penny stock picks

denims cubi said...

I was read your article and it such a very beautiful and impressive. I like your idea.

Nick Dacis said...

This day i am very happy and I have read it because i like to take a gifts in my birthday. I excited for my next birthday. I impressed by that.

little giant ladder

Alcan febis said...

This gift is specially for the birthday wishes. It gives one kind of the happy feeling. I have read it because i like to take a gifts in my birthday.

baby hats