Friday, November 5, 2010

More Vacations Please

..been away for 4 days for our family vacation at Boracay. Hubby did not upload the photos yet due to we are tired and family matters need his attention.

Indeed, it was solve but still we will talk for the good of our family. I can’t elaborate here but someday I will write about it, not now.

By the way I miss everything in Davao such as food, water and environment so different in Bora. My appetite is not good due to the food they serve is not that tasty compared to my hometown.

In fairness, I enjoyed our vacation because we experience the air, land and water transportation. It was a long trip yet we have fun and not tired of strolling from station 3 to 1, walking and taking snacks.

I want to visit the place again in God’s will.

No comments: