Friday, June 4, 2010

Only God Help Us

No one help us ever since my father left us and live on his own. His relatives never help us especially his siblings who are in abroad. They gave only a hundred or thousand pesos and that’s it. Mom asked help from them to help us in our schooling but they never listen to us instead they help my cousins send to a private school. Then, what happen to them, I will just keep it. I am annoyed when someone said that they are tired of helping my father. What is it? They remembered the wrong doing of my father, not the right thing he has done. They did not know that my father loves his family, his siblings but few listens to him. The reason is that we have no money so no one listens to us, right? Only God help us! So don’t say that you have helped my father, in what way? I’m so sad to hear that from you.

No comments: