Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dinner Date w/ Hubby

..so sleepy at this moment but I want to share my happiness today. Today is our anniversary and hubby surprised me. He sent messages to me asking where I am then I replied that I’m on my way home. I thought he came from our house; he is in downtown area that time. He said that we will celebrate, we will have dinner date. While waiting for him I drop by at the mobile store. He asked if I want to buy another cellphone. Well, I need a mobile phone for my sun sim so that I can call my daughter everyday at lunch time. I want to check her; she did in school and what she is doing. I missed her. Mom was the one who took good care of her while I am working. I realized that I need to get health insurance leads for my mom and dad. They are getting older so it’s better to get ready.

No comments: