Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wireless Router at Wiki

Distance does not mean goodbye but it’s a test for you. If you will still communicate with your family, relatives and friends just like my cousin in Japan. He adds me to his facebook and friendster account even in his yahoo messenger. We chit chat last week for two hours. He promised me that he will give me a branded stuff because he and his family will be home next year. I'm excited to get it! LOL!

Unfortunately, he has trouble with his siblings that is why he is not online these past few days. They have their own laptop but only one wire connected to internet connection. I urge him to buy a wireless router in which they can all surf in the internet anytime they want. Just visit www.shopwiki.com that revolutionizes online shopping because it finds every store on the internet by searching in Google. Netgear wireless router and Spam cube are one of their products. For more details please visit their site to see more of their wireless router products.

No comments: