Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Working Mom and Housewife

Indeed, I had a long week of busyness. I am working for almost 14 hours a day or more. I need to rest but it’s only Wednesday. Maybe I can stop working online this coming weekend. Then do my other household chores like cleaning the house, washing our dirty clothes and etc. Despite of my busy schedule I am happy with it because I am with my family because I work at home. I can watch my daughter and even tutor her in her lessons. I don’t need to rush on going home everyday because I am here. I am used to this situation and so I better manage my time, my work and my family.

By the way I need to look for San Jose motorcycle accident attorney because my close friend asks me to google it. I hope I can find one to help her. Her family member is in trouble right now.

No comments: