Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Friend's Son

Yesterday, we went to downtown and I accidentally met my old friend in high school in the mall. We chit chat for awhile and I noticed that his son has a poor eye sight because he read the price tags so close to his face. Gosh! The kid is only 8 years then. I told my friend to bring his son to an optical clinic to have an eye check up. In connection to this, I am happy that there are cheap eyeglasses online as stated in New Yorks Times site entitled Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank. In that case, Zenni Optical in New York Times?! It’s true! It is because Zenni Optical is selling prescription eyeglasses for only $8!..so let’s grab it while it is still offered by Zenni Optical.

I think this one fits to his son because the color and designs fits to kids.

No comments: